This church was organized and built in 1873. At the turn of the century, the Presbyterian congregation had dwindled and the Methodist Church occupied the building. Later it again served the Presbyterian Church. At the present time (circa 2010) it is owned by the Diamond Valley Baptist Church and is called the Eureka Bible Church. The bell from the church is now on the south side of the Sentinel Museum building.
Courtesy of the Raine’s Market Eureka Nevada “Guided Tour“.