January 0, 1995:
February 0, 1995:
- Donald builds a straw bale wall for Weicker at 7424 NW 4th Street (house no longer exists).
March 25, 1995:
- Donald & Paulette & Storey drive to Las Vegas, New Mexico and then visit Fort Union. Also see (old and semi-abandoned) Castenada Hotel, the Fred Harvey facility of the Santa Fe (AT&SF) railroad where Lloydine appears in a picture (circa 1924?).
April 0, 1995:
- MDS auction dinner at La Posada Hotel (an original early Hilton Hotel), 2nd floor. Parent buys us tickets.
May 0, 1995:
June 0, 1995:
- Paulette ends teaching 1st Grade at MDS.
- Storey goes to Russia on a school sponsored student exchange trip. He has been taking (studying) Russian at the Albuquerque Academy.
July 0, 1995:
August 0, 1995:
September 0, 1995:
- Paulette begins teaching 4th Grade at MDS.
October 0, 1995:
November 0, 1995:
December 28, 1995:
- Donald & Paulette & Storey take day trip to Taos and Taos Pueblo, New Mexico. Brown bear.
This post was created on January 19, 2015.